Wednesday 12 September 2012

Les Canadiens

Yesterday I left Burgos at 5:58 and at 2:01 arrived in Hostanas....my best walking day ever. I am really getting stronger, however I am a slower walker than most. Upon arrival, there were no more bunks left in the dorm. Luckily there was a private room with 3 single beds with sheets and blankets.

Suzanne is a retired lieutenant colonel with the Canadian armed forces.

 

Ivan from Quebec, also retired used to write curriculum for the Quebec ministry of education.

I feel like my walking really improving. Who could have known that there was so much to know about something so basic as walking.

I am loving this experience.

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like we will have to spruce up to be able to keep up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you on the map yesterday... Looks like a l-o-n-g walk to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so happy, Barb! I am so glad that you are enjoying your experience. And I am really enjoying reading your blog! After I put Liam to bed and I finish catching up on work I always check to see if you have posted...your posts make me smile!

    ReplyDelete